This is the first, and perhaps only, song I have written that has been recorded in a studio. With real people playing real instruments (mostly).
The artistic contributions from the small group of people involved were incredible and plentiful, and transformed my minor creation into a wonderfully musical piece, and the first song I’ve been truly proud to attach my name to.
My heartfelt thanks to them all; for making something out of nothing.
released January 1, 2011
Music and lyrics written by William Acton
Engineering by Kit Tilleard
• Llinos Ellis – Piano
• Luke Jackson – Guitar
• Phil Smallwood – Snare
• Simone Goulding – Lead Vocals
• Guy Masterman – Backing Vocals
• Harvindar Atwal – Backing Vocals
• Jenny Gethin – Backing Vocals
• Jason “Waffle” Donnelly – Backing Vocals
• Kit Tilleard – Backing Vocals, Glockenspiel
• William Acton – Backing Vocals, Glockenspiel